Updated Ministerial Cost Projections and Possible Effect on Endowment (Please look especially at the Summary – Scenario 1, 1A Budget, and 1B Endowment documents as those were projections used to determine the amount for the Proposed Motion. The additional projections are assuming zero return and a negative return. In all cases projections are not including any new inputs to the Endowment Fund.)
- Summary Explanation of Zero and -5% return scenario projections
- Endowment Impact – Full Medical Negative Returns (0% and -5%)
- Endowment Impact – No Medical Negative Returns (0% and -5%)
- Ministerial Budget Menu 2022-08-05
- 1 Summary of Budget Projections 2022-07-18
- 1A Budget with Minister DLRE Full Benefits
- 1B Endowment with Minister DLRE Full Benefits
- 2A Budget with Minister DLRE No Medical
- 2B Endowment with Minister DLRE No Medical
- Ministerial Budget Menu 2022-07-18 – Excel
Congregants joined in to learn where we’re at, what our options are, and what the Board is considering. Meetings were held on June 25, 26 and 30.
Nothing compares to a live presentation and the discussion with fellow congregants that followed, but if you were not able to attend one of the cottage meetings, please view any or all of the information below in order to give input to the Board of Trustees. The Board will be making a decision at the next board meeting, July 19.
Watch a video of the June 30 presentation
For those who want to take a deep dive into the data provided by the Finance Committee, that is available here. Many thanks to Daniel Melcher for running several ministry scenarios.
- Salary Index for our Geo Index 3
- Health Coverage Single
- Health Coverage Family
- Ministerial Budget Menu Summary
- Ministerial Budget Menu 2022-06-14 – Excel (please call or email the office or email@example.com if you’d like this information).