Our Children Learn:
- To respect themselves and others.
- To love in their ever growing circles of the human community.
- To search for truth in the presence of other seekers to seek liberty, peace and justice in our world.
- To engage their mind and body, heart and soul in creating a meaningful life journey.
- To understand and appreciate what it means to be Unitarian Universalist.
- To love and respect the earth and all the plants and animals.
- To reflect on questions of creation, God, birth and death, holy days, Bible stories and stories from other sacred texts.
- To converse about the wisdom of other world religions.
- To celebrate and enjoy life.
Parents, and congregation volunteers provide a warm and nurturing environment for spiritual exploration and growth with a variety of thought-provoking, creative, and fun activities based on the UUA’s Tapestry of Faith curricula.
Currently our Sunday worship services are being held on Zoom and Facebook Live due to Covid-19. No in-person worship service or child care is currently taking place. Monthly Family Fun Night activities are being held in-person, on campus as possible, please see Events for details.
While we physically distance from each other, the following opportunities to learn and grow are available via Zoom and at some on-campus activities:
Monthly Family Fun Night activities are being held in-person, on campus as possible, please see the Events section of the website for more details.
Sunday Worship: Time for All Ages
10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Every Sunday via open Zoom link
A multigenerational experience presented during online service.
For more information about our programs and to register, please contact our Administrator at email@example.com.