Dear 1stUUPB Members –
Please join us for our Annual Meeting on Sunday, March 27, 2022 following the service. At this meeting voting will be held for the following items:
- The Annual Meeting Minutes of March 28, 2021
- The FY 2022-23 Congregational Budget
- The Leadership Slate Nominations from the Nominating Committee.
There will be three Congregational Cottage Meetings for discussion of the above items:
- Sunday, March 6th, immediately following the service. This will be in-person only.
- Thursday, March 10th at 6:30 p.m. This will be via Zoom only (use the “1stUUPB Zoom Meeting” link on the 1stUUPB website homepage).
- Thursday, March 24th at 6:30 p.m. This will be via Zoom only (use the “1stUUPB Zoom Meeting” link on the 1stUUPB website homepage).
We are hopeful that Covid conditions will allow us to have the Annual Meeting in-person in the sanctuary. We are also working to see if the Annual Meeting can simultaneously be accessed on Zoom. Please watch for updates via the 1stUUPB website, the “UU Matters” newsletter, and announcements in Sunday morning services.
The Annual Report is now available on the 1stUUPB website here. The Annual Report includes all information pertaining to the Annual Meeting: the agenda; the Annual Meeting Minutes of March 28, 2021; the proposed FY 2022-23 Congregational Budget; and the Leadership Slate Nominations. If you have any difficulty accessing the Annual Report or would like a hard copy mailed to you, please contact Kim Hetrick by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (561) 627-6105.
If you’d like to submit any questions or comments ahead of the Cottage Meetings, please email them to Rachel Melcher at email@example.com.
We appreciate your participation in this important part of our congregational life!
The 1stUUPB Board of Trustees