Rental of our Building
A brochure describing all rental rules can be picked up at the church office.
Call the Office Administrator at 561- 627-6105.
Individuals and organizations may rent the sanctuary and meeting rooms of the First Unitarian Universalist Congregation of the Palm Beaches (1stUUPB). All rentals are subject to availability and approval. A security deposit is required. The fee schedule and cancellation policy are outlined below. Renters are asked to keep in mind that they are sharing space with a non-profit religious organization run primarily by volunteers and used as a sanctuary for its members. As such, we ask that renters be mindful of noise levels, cleaning and picking up after oneself, and keeping restrooms clean. Renters must adhere to the time agreed upon for their event. This allows our congregation full use of the space accordingly. Non-profit organizations may be eligible for a modest reduction on fees at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.
|Large R.E. Room
- Security deposit must be paid before reservation is guaranteed.
- Rental fee balance due 2 weeks prior to event.
- Security deposit will be returned after inspection and clearance by Buildings
and Grounds Committee.
- Allow up to 3 weeks to process.
- Extra costs incurred by the church, including damage, shall be deducted
from the security deposit.
- Damage exceeding amount of deposit will be billed to the renter.
- Cancellation must be ONE MONTH in advance for full refund of deposit.
- A 25% service charge will be levied for cancellations made with less than
one month but more than 2 weeks notice.
- Events cancelled with 2 weeks or less notice will have a 50% service charge