Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in learning more about 1stUUPB and Unitarian Universalism.
Membership is open to an individual who:
- Is in fundamental sympathy with the free and responsible search for meaning and interconnectedness, without dogma or creed, and
- Is willing to acknowledge a commitment to sharing one’s resources, talents and time to the support of the life of this religious community.
Membership is accomplished by completion of a Desire To Join form, signing a Financial Pledge form, and signing one’s name in the Membership Book of 1stUUPB.
While the act of signing is simple, it should be a well-considered decision. To help one make this decision, our 1STUUPB membership team periodically offers a “Newcomers’ Sessions”. These are no-pressure workshops designed to give you the information you need and to allow us to get to know you a little better. Each session will cover unique topics. Through a lively discussion format we will cover:
- Unitarian Universalist Beliefs
- Brief History of Unitarian Universalism
- 1stUUPB’s Journey to the Present
- Navigating the 1stUUPB Organization
If you’ve attended our Sunday services and would like to learn more about us, we invite you to participate in some of our numerous activities. Our Activities Calendar located on this website may also be helpful.
You can download our New Member Information Form